Next draw! Friday, August 14th, 2020
- The Mega Millions jackpot is won by matching five (5) numbers, from one (1) through seventy (70) and one additional number, the Mega Ball, from one (1) through twenty-five (25).
- The Megaplier option is a chance to multiply your Mega Millions prize (except for the jackpot) by up to five times. If Megaplier is selected and there is a win at a prize level other than the jackpot, the prize will be multiplied by the Megaplier number.
- Mega Millions tickets cost $2.00 per play
Drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11:00 p.m. Tickets may be purchased until 5 minutes before the drawing. Tickets purchased after that time will be for the next drawing.
After selecting your numbers and options, check your play slip before handing it to a Lottery retailer. The Lottery terminal will print a ticket which is your proof of purchase and entry into the draw. Always check your ticket to ensure it has the numbers you selected and the draws in which you want to play.
Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Lottery retailers and at the Lottery office.
* Sign the back of your ticket in the space provided.
* You can claim your prizes at any Lottery agent or at the Lottery office.
* Winners of prizes over $750 must have a valid ID to claim a prize and collect it at the local Lottery office. For USVI only, that restriction apply for winnings over $500.
* All prizes must be claimed within 180 days after draw date.
* All prizes are payable in local currency only.
* If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the draws on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued an exchange ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers as the original ticket.
* You must present a valid ticket to claim a prize; the ticket is the only proof of your number selection and is the only valid receipt to claim a prize. A play slip does not constitute evidence of a winning ticket or numbers selected.
* The Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
* Tickets, transactions and winners are subject to the Lottery rules, regulations and procedures.
* Tickets are void and will not be paid if unissued, illegible, previously paid, mutilated or misprinted, not properly registered with the Lottery Central Computer, or altered in any way.
* You must be 18 years or older to purchase or redeem tickets.